At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Segment Lead within PNC's Retail Deposits, Segment, and Insurance organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.Job Profile
- Develops and executes integrated, multi-channel engagement plans for one or more customer segments/businesses to drive loyalty and share of wallet growth. Ensures consistent alignment between company-wide brand and engagement strategies.
- Translates desired business outcomes into strategy and executes integrated engagement programs and activities that may include advertising, sales content and internal communications. Directs and leads multi-functional program teams.
- Functions as primary point of contact with internal business partners to coordinate development and execute engagement programs and activities on their behalf.
- Works with internal partners to ensure consistent alignment between and execution of company-wide brand and engagement strategies and objectives.
- Connects customer analytics and insights to inform and influence improvements program strategy.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Products and Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Markets - Working Experience
- Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Acumen - Working Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Project Management - Working Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
Solutions Development - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Working Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA