Class A Heavy Duty Tow Operator
We are currently seeking a Full Time Heavy Duty Tow Truck Operator. Experience in the field is an absolute must, basic over the road truck driving really does not apply, as heavy towing is much different than over the road driving.
- Respond to and safetly load/secure/tow disabled heavy trucks.
- Knowledge of removing driveshafts/axles
- Cautious enough to work on the side of the highway
- Recover trucks involved in accidents, jack knifes, roll overs, etc.
- Basic mechanical skills: Tire Changes, Lock Outs, Jump Starts
We provide Heavy and Light Duty Towing for the New York State Thruway Authority as well as local police departments. Our hours of operation are:
Monday thru Friday: 7:30am-6:00pm
Compensation will be determined on your experience and capabilities. We pay hourly with time and a half overtime. Benefits, Sick Time, Vacation Time.
For more information, please contact Anthony Jr. at (914)698-5252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
636 Fenimore Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Location/Region: Westchester County