You will be joining a strong Sales Operations Team who support a successful, active Sales Organization within FIS. FIS is a Fortune 300 FinTech Software and Solutions Company. We are the world's largest provider of core processing, card issuer and transaction processing services to financial institutions and businesses worldwide. Senior Sales Ops Analyst will support a mature and growing sales organization.
We seek someone who brings solid analytics experience. Preferably who has worked for a Financial Services Company. LOCATION:
Open to remote in Central or East US cities.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track, analyze and report key metrics - pipeline growth, quota attainment.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales performance, forecasts (month and quarter focus) and headcount.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and other support organizations/departments, including: executive reporting of sales; sales achievement, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards in CRM (Dynamcis360) ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from varying data sources/databases to drive optimization and improvements impacting sales strategy.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Math or Economics GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years experiences preferred
- Degree in business, statistics, math, economics
- Knowledgeable and experience with CRM (preferable Microsoft Dynamics360) applications
- SQL and/or other database management experience
- Preferred knowledge/experience with statistical programs/languages (R, Python, SPSS)
- Financial Tech/Financial Services industry preferred
- Very minimal travel: 0%-5%
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL