Kentuckiana Curb Company, Inc dba KCC International, Inc. is a growing HVAC manufacturer seeking Refrigeration Technicians to join our team. Qualifications include extensive soldering and brazing, certification of EPA a must.
Function: Performs Brazing and Soldering of copper-to-steel, copper-to-brass, and copper-to-copper joints in accordance with KCC approved brazing techniques.
- Receives work instructions, prints, and routers for the job. Plans details of work to include fixturing/clamping, tools, safety, and material requirements.
- EPA certification required.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Change out refrigerant tanks and other gasses.
- Must be capable of using oxy-natural gas torch brazing equipment.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs without the use of lifting equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of brazing equipment and common hand tool use and safety to include measuring equipment.
- Pipe fabrication.
- May be assigned duties to assist in the maintenance repair of facilities and equipment as well as fabrication of parts and equipment for use by maintenance personnel or contractors.
- Order materials as required to maintain work cell/station.
- Preventative and corrective maintaining of equipment, if required.
- Reporting of defective equipment to supervisor.
- Maintenance and safeguarding of personal protective equipment. Maintain safe work area. Reporting of any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Stopping unsafe acts.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Completion of the KCC brazing certification program.
- Must be capable of using common measuring equipment.
- Must be capable of using tubing benders and tube expanders.
- Work involves varying degrees of precision and control where damage could be caused by lack of required skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Requires bending, stooping and standing.
- Must be able to stand from six (6) to eight (8) hours pr day. (Overtime may extend time period.)
- Work involves considerable stooping, bending, and working overhead.
- Good visual and spatial perception.
- Considerable glare emits from work, requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment.
- Exposed to moderate burns and exposed to flying objects, such as chip scale.
- Accident hazard can involve severe cuts and bruises.
- Job site must be carefully examined prior to and monitored during work to maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent injury to self and others.
KCC MANUFACTURING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
About this company
KCC Manufacturing is a leading developer and provider of HVAC and roof system products. Founded in 1987, Kentuckiana Curb Company, Inc., now KCC Manufacturing, has achieved impressive growth by operating on these simple principles: Outstanding customer service, Competitive prices, The highest quality products shipped and delivered on time. KCC Manufacturing’s two facilities allow them to ship anywhere in North America, giving you the advantages of competitive freight rates and faster delivery.
Location/Region: Louisville, KY (US - 40299)