About Us: SC Engineers is a consulting engineering firm located in San Diego, CA providing outstanding expertise in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering; utility distribution; energy management; commissioning; project management; and building automation for building and infrastructure systems. Established in 2004, SC Engineers has established a reputation for producing energy efficient and sustainable solutions to both public and private sector clients. Clients include federal, state and municipal agencies; healthcare providers; community colleges and universities; and high technology organizations.
What We Offer: At SC Engineers, you’ll find a diverse and talented group of individuals that are passionate, goal-oriented, and engaging. We understand that people are the drivers of innovation and that is why we seek the most highly qualified employees who do outstanding work in their area of expertise to help steer our success. SC Engineers offers an exciting and dynamic environment and a widely diversified portfolio of interesting and challenging projects. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your talents and skills as well as share your creativity and unique perspective. We allow our team members to chart their own career path, offering support and encouragement along the way.
We combine a casual, fun, and team-oriented office culture with a progressive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, profit sharing, and 401K. SC Engineers provides a great environment for learning and advancement. Visit http://www.scengineers.net for more information.
We are currently seeking a Commissioning Engineer Agent (CxA) to join our San Diego, CA Team. Applicants should have recent, demonstrated experience serving as the CxA for the fundamental and enhanced commissioning (Cx) of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and renewable energy systems for private- and public-sector facilities.
- Review of the Owner’s Project Requirements, Basis of Design, and project design.
- Development and implementation of an Cx plan.
- Confirmation of incorporation of Cx requirements into the construction documents.
- Development of construction checklists.
- Development of a system test procedure.
- Verification of system test execution.
- Maintenance of an issues and benefits log throughout the Cx process.
- Preparation of a final Cx process report.
- Documentation of all findings and recommendations.
- Reporting directly to the Owner throughout the process.
- LEED Online documentation processing.
- Cx Project Management.
- Client Development and Client Relationship Management.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (US - 92127)