If you are a Family Nurse Practitioner who is interested in work life balance, earning top tier compensation, and practicing in an environment that puts the patient first, then ZOOM+Care could be your dream job! As a talented Family Nurse Practitioner you’ll diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and conduct thorough wellness exams for adults and kids alike. You will develop your skills in our complete care system with our innovative structured training and ongoing support from our medical leadership team.
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand urgent care, primary care for adults and children, emergency care, and specialty care in our neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014 and 2015 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Practice confidently with on demand access to your clinical lead, MD.
- Work 34 hours a week and receive full time benefits.
- Earn CME credits through ZOOM University! Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Develop specialty skills! At ZOOM+Care you have on demand access to top specialists, with the added opportunity to do rotations in your specialty interest.
- Provide a rewarding mix of care including preventive care, illness and injury, diagnostic challenges, and procedures.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care.
- Provide evidence based medical care to your very own community.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (US)