Arbor Management, LLC has an immediate opening for a part-time Property Manager in Gettysburg, PA.
Arbor Management, LLC is a residential property management company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and owned by an experienced owner/developer of multi-family housing, Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc.
Arbor manages over 50 multi-family properties comprising over 4,500 apartment units for Weiner and our partners. These projects range in size from small properties under 50 units to large complexes of over 200 units.
This position reports to the Senior Property Manager and is responsible for the daily operation of this Tax Credit/Elderly property, which consist of 50 units.
* Timely collection of rents and all monies on site, including daily deposits and record
* Hire, train and motivate staff.
* Leasing process including telephone inquiries, greeting prospective tenants,
showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying application
information, follow-up and renewal.
* Inspection of property for safety and maintenance needs.
* Tenant issues and relations.
* Coordination of property maintenance.
* Budget control including management of vendors and contractors.
* Prepares various internal and outside agency reports.
* Industry knowledge and/or Section 8 (HUD)/Tax Credit experience.
* Outstanding tenant relations’ skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Computer literacy including MS Office (Word & Excel); Yardi, Rent Roll and/or HUD
Manager experience is a Plus.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, to organize and prioritize tasks to
ensure accuracy and timely completion, and to work independently.
* Must have reliable transportation.
Arbor Management, LLC is a wonderful place to work! We recognize people as our most valuable asset. EOE. NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements to Property Manager at 101 MacIntosh Way, Chambersburg, PA 17201: Fax (717) 261-9664 or email
. For fastest consideration please use the Apply Feature below. Relocation is not available for this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Gettysburg, PA