Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time front-line customer service position available at the AAA office in Bethlehem for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life! Hours of operation are Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 9am - 5pm, Thursday 9am-8pm, and Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm. The hourly pay rate is $10.95-11.68, based on prior work experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Greets members, verifies memberships, and determines individual needs;
Create AAA TripTik® Travel Planners, marked road maps and provide destination information to travelers;
- Interact with customers for Driver's Education program; coordinate enrollments, payments and scheduling;
- Achieve monthly goals for various product and service transactions, such as AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature® Card applications, membership automatic-renewal enrollments, and customer referrals for insurance product quotes;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend complimentary products and services, such as discounted theme park tickets and special attraction tickets. Achieve monthly credit card application goals;
- Issue passport photos;
- And other activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the branch office.
Qualified individuals will have:
- 1-2 years front-line customer service and sales experience;
- Good pc/windows & internet skills and familiarity with office software, equipment and practices;
- Basic math skills with ability to provide correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Welcoming and professional verbal and interpersonal communications;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction; and map reading abilities;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, criminal background investigation, and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAAPlus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Bethlehem, PA