Walser Collision and Glass works within Walser's Reconditioning Facility located in Eagan.
This is the largest centralized reconditioning facility in the U.S. with over 80,000 square feet and 17 acres to work on the 1,500 cars that are processed every month.
As a Body/Paint Technician you will be ensuring that each vehicle is in pristine shape to hit our many dealerships and go home with a new family.
This role is evenings till 11:00p.m. Monday through Friday, no weekends!
It is focused on our used inventory so there are no retail customers and you will get to work on every different type of make and model vehicle.
Walser’s Core Values: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job duties will include but not limited to:
* Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
* Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
* Document all work performed as soon as the job is completed
* Use basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
* Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes
* Embrace and exhibit CORE values * All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements: * Must be able to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
* Must be able to lift 10-60 lbs * Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55121)