Are you looking for a career as a Service Technician but don’t know where to start? Here is your opportunity:
Pat Milliken Ford
Technician Trainee Program
Start your career as a Junior Technician on our team and work towards graduating to an Intermediate Technician!
From there we will grow you into a Lead Technician and then finally give you the knowledge you need to cement your career as a Specialized Technician.
Starting on our Express Service Team you will learn the following:
* Change Oil and Filter
* Tire Rotations * Brake Inspections
* Tire Inspections * Suspension Inspections
* Learn Maintenance Cycles * Learn Proper upsale opportunities
You will also be exposed to some of the most well trained master and senior master technicians in the business
During the first six months we will be looking for:
* Cleanliness of work space
* Ambition/Drive/Work Ethic * Punctual Attendance
* Ability to comply with safe workplace rules
* Ability and determination to properly complete tasks
Once you have successfully completed this trial period Pat Milliken Ford will:
* Give you access to Ford Motor Company on-line training
* Paid Ford Motor offsite training * Assistance with State of Michigan certifications, including course reimbursement program
* Logical career path to full certification as a Ford Certified Technician
If you exhibit the characteristics we are looking for this is your opportunity to start your new career immediately.
Location/Region: Redford, MI (48239)