This position will be critical & a very unique opportunity within the organization.
Candidates should have experience working in a dealership accounting office.
Be ready to work in a fantastic & hard working team environment.
Responsibilities * Perform basic and routine accounting functions
* Receipt checks for accounts receivable
* Process statements for AR * Research and answer all receivable inquiries
* Submit and pay all extended warranties and aftermarkets
* Refunds for extended warranty and aftermarket cancellations
* Bank reconciliation * Reserve reconciliation
* Loaner inventory maintenance * Floor plan reconciliation
* Post warranty credit memos * Prep sales tax template for leases
* Post license fees * Tie out expenses
* Miscellaneous factory posting Qualifications
* Automotive dealership preferred
* Experience as an Accounts Receivable/Payable clerk
* 2-5 years experience working in Accounting role
* Positive attitude & works as a team member
* Exceptional written & oral communication skills
* Ability to multi task * Experience with Excel
* 10 Key by Touch What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55420)