Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55 retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Carmel Hyundai dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for on-boarding, benefits, and payroll processing for the dealership.
This individual will report into the Office Manager, and assist with administrative and accounting services, as well as manage the payroll and benefits processes.
Job Responsibilities: * Collects and compiles payroll data, entering data or computing and posting wages, and reconciling errors in order to maintain accurate payroll records.
* Records changes affecting net wages, such as exemptions, insurance coverage and loan payments for each employee, and keeping master payroll records updated.
* Reports earnings, taxes and deductions.
* Computes and issues paychecks as well as tax-withholding statements for employees' use in preparing income tax returns.
* Administers benefits, new hire paperwork, drug tests, background checks, MVR checks, and corporate initiated programs or policies.
* Maintains files, records, and compiling statistical reports as needed.
* Educates employees on benefits package and assists with employee on-boarding and open enrollment processes.
* Manages employee 401(k) enrollment process and makes changes to payroll accordingly.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements * Payroll processing experience with ADP or Reynolds experience preferred.
* Automotive dealership experience required.
* Strong knowledge of math and accounting.
* Proficiency with Microsoft. Office applications necessary.
* Organizational skills with a focus on detail orientation.
* Excellent communication skills.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (46240)